Welcome to my blog Freeplay!
Today the topic is How to upload a new theme without mixing of previous theme on blogger for Mobile Users! Hope this post might be useful to you and please stay tuned to our blog for further updates. Remember the end contains surprises!
Hello friends, today we are going to talk about How to upload a new theme without mixing of previous theme on blogger.This method is useful only to mobile users.
- Firstly Download Pocket Editor app from Play Store.
- Open Your Theme using these Pocket Editor App.
For tutorial iam using fastest blogger theme
- Long press any word from the theme and Click Select All option.
- Click 'Copy' option
- Next Login to your blogger account
- Go to 'Theme' section
- Click the button below to 'CUSTOMISE'
- Click 'Edit HTML'
- Then Enable Desktop mode
- It looks like this
- Long press on screen the two options come, Paste and Select all.
- Click 'Select all' and click the key in keyboard shown below
- All lines are disappeared and long press on first line two options come, Paste and Select all, Click paste.
- We already copy the new theme source code that will appear here, and Click the Save Option.
Post a Comment