Welcome to my blog Freeplay!
Today the topic is Games for free on PS4! Hope this post might be useful to you and please stay tuned to our blog for further updates. Remember the end contains surprises!
Why jailbreak PS4?
Jailbreaking PS4 was not a piece of cake during the first initial years after its launch, but as a rule of thumb, when a device becomes older, the jailbreak becomes easier.
You may face Sony’s restrictions while downloading and installing certain games or their contents on your PS4, and it is understandable not to appreciate such hindrances towards your enjoyment. However, jailbreaking PS4 lifts all these restrictions and permits you to install games from USB. Besides, you can also back up your games in the PS4 HDD or External HDD-3.0.
How to jailbreak PS4?
As mentioned earlier, jailbreaking PS4 for the consoles possessing a software version less than 6.72 is publicly available. However, still illegal and unofficial. Without any further delay, let’s have a look at how you can jailbreak PS4 and what you require for performing it;
Sony has recently launched the 8.03 software version for PS4, and we have already mentioned that it is impossible to jailbreak or hack any latest software. It would be better not to let anyone fool you by providing jailbreak methods for the latest version because that would be a scam!
It would help if you were very careful while starting for jailbreaking PS4 because one wrong file can cost you your console.
For PS4 jailbreak, all you need to have is a USB with at least 1GB free space and your PS4 console that has to be compatible with the custom software. Lastly, you must possess any extraction program for files, like WinRAR.
Since we have covered the basic information about PS4 jailbreaking, let move onto the steps that you need to follow to attempt PS4 jailbreak;
- As mentioned earlier, you can perform PS4 jailbreak on a specific version only, so make sure that your PS4 console has 6.72v or less, or else jailbreaking would not make any sense. You can confirm your PS4’s firmware version from the official website.
Also, your PS4 must match the custom firmware that you would use later on.
- Proceeding on, you have to download the custom firmware file for PS4 jailbreak.
- Using the extraction program that you downloaded earlier, extract the downloaded file.
- Now you have to insert your USB into the system and copy the extracted file into the ‘root’ of USB and not in any other folder.
- Leave your PC and move to your console; make sure you have turned off the console before inserting the USB. Then turn it on and wait for a while.
- Now you have to move to Settings of console>System update>Update through storage media>Proceed. Once you have done this sequentially, it will take 10-15 minutes to install custom firmware.
- Once you have finished following all the steps in the given manner, you will see your console running v3.50 cfw, a custom firmware, that shows that you have jailbroken PS4 effectively. Now you can enjoy downloading your favorite PlayStation games and contents that were restricted earlier.
ConclusionI expressed my views on the topic 'Games for free on PS4'. Hope you are furnished my opinion. The post mustn't be copied without prior permission by emailing or telegram.
Post a Comment